508.880.3700 MAIN OFFICE
508.977.2807 SALES & TRAINING
508.977.2803 HOLTER MONITORING
IAC Accreditation for Vascular Ultrasound, Echocardiography and Nuclear Programs
NAVIX Holds the Most IAC Accreditations in the U.S.
With nearly 100 cardiac and vascular labs accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commision (IAC), NAVIX has extensive experience working with administrators, physicians and staff to achieve high-quality standards in vascular ultrasound, echocardiography and nuclear medicine.
NAVIX clinical staff will provide the necessary steps for your lab's accreditation, including:
- Test correlation to ensure quality standards are being met
- Application submittal for lab accreditation
- Follow-up with IAC to ensure requirements have been met
Choose the type of IAC accreditation your facility is interested in:
IAC Vascular Testing
- extracranial cerebrovascular
- intracranial cerebrovascular
- visceral vascular
- peripheral arterial
- peripheral venous
IAC Vein Center
IAC Accreditation in Echocardiography
IAC Accreditation in Nuclear
Please contact us at 508-977-2807 to learn more about our IAC accreditation consulting services for Vascular Testing, Vein Center, Echocardiography, or Nuclear and NAVIX's..
- NAVIX holds the most IAC vascular lab accreditations in the United States.
- NAVIX's nationally recognized course for Physician Preceptorship for the Interpretation of Non-Invasive Vascular Studies for RPVI credentialing is one of a few select programs available in the United States.
- NAVIX has more than 100 vascular labs in the United States.
- NAVIX provides a comprehensive program for educating physicians and staff on Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD).
- NAVIX's highly credentialed staff includes physicians, registered vascular technologists, echocardiographers, general and OB/GYN ultrasound sonographers, nuclear medicine technologists and holter monitor specialists.
100 Myles Standish Blvd
Taunton, MA 02780
3219 East Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461
700 Spruce St #101
Philadelphia, PA 19106
301 N Frio
San Antonio, TX 78207
NAVIX, a market leader in turnkey diagnostic imaging services and vascular educational programs, partners with hospitals, access centers and physician practices to deliver high-quality, cost-effective testing services that achieve the best outcomes for patients. With nearly 20 years experience and more than 100 accredited heart and vascular diagnostic centers throughout the United States, NAVIX is dedicated to improving cardiovascular care through a collaborative partnership with their clients. NAVIX's team, many of whom are nationally recognized leaders in vascular ultrasound, ensures the highest quality in vascular testing and training for physicians and technologists. NAVIX's Vascular Ultrasound Preceptorship provides the most comprehensive training in the advancement of physicians' knowledge in the interpretation of vascular ultrasound and preparation for ARDMS' RPVI credential.
NAVIX Corporation Headquarters, 100 Myles Standish Boulevard, Taunton, MA 02780
Main Phone: 508.880.3700
NAVIX is a trademark of NAVIX Diagnostix, Inc.
Notice of Privacy Practices