Navix Holds the Most IAC Accreditations in the U.S.
With nearly 100 labs accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commision (IAC), Navix has extensive experience working with administrators, physicians and staff to achieve high-quality standards in vascular ultrasound, echocardiography and nuclear medicine.
Navix clinical staff will provide the necessary steps for your lab's accreditation, including:
- Test correlation to ensure quality standards are being met
- Application submittal for lab accreditation
- Follow-up with IAC to ensure requirements have been met
Navix's full service lab accreditation services include:
- Explanation of accreditation standards, guidelines and process
- Evaluation of your lab's current practices
- Recommendations and identification of areas for improvement
- Lab specific policies and procedures
- Echo Specific CME resource for physicians, sonographers and technologists
- Completion of the electronic application
Submission of the application along with all necessary documentation:
- Appropriate Use Criteria
- Annual review of ergonomic safety
- Procedure Volumes
- Continuing Medical Education
- Instrument Maintenance
- Annual QA Review
- Report Timeliness
- Report Completeness
- Clinical Correlation
- Peer Review/Variability
- Administrative Measures
- Technical Measures
- Physician Measures
- Quality Assurance Meetings
- Case Study Review
- Implementation of compliant reporting
- Staff clinical development
- Quality Assurance Program established:
Please contact us to learn more about our accreditation services at 508-977-2807.
- Annual quality assurance measures
- Quarterly quality assurance measures
Navix, a market leader in turnkey diagnostic imaging services and vascular educational programs, partners with hospitals, access centers and physician practices to deliver high-quality, cost-effective testing services that achieve the best outcomes for patients. With nearly 20 years experience and more than 100 accredited heart and vascular diagnostic centers throughout the United States, Navix is dedicated to improving cardiovascular care through a collaborative partnership with their clients. Navix's team, many of whom are nationally recognized leaders in vascular ultrasound, ensures the highest quality in vascular testing and training for physicians and technologists. Navix's Vascular Ultrasound Preceptorship provides the most comprehensive training in the advancement of physicians' knowledge in the interpretation of vascular ultrasound and preparation for ARDMS' RPVI credential.
Navix Corporation Headquarters, 100 Myles Standish Boulevard, Taunton, MA 02780
Main Phone: 508.880.3700
Navix is a trademark of Navix Diagnostix, Inc.
Notice of Privacy Practices