NAVIX for your Holter Pet Monitoring
Why NAVIX for you and your pets?
- Accurate assessment of a pets cardiac health
- Check drug therapy and medications
- Episodes of collapsing and/or fainting
- Pre-breeding screening processes
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Abnormal ECGs including:
- Atrial Fibrillation & Atrial Arrhythmias
- Ventricular Arrhythmias
- Premature beats
- Unspecified cardiac dysrhythmias
Easy to use
- The Navix Holter monitor is delivered directly to you, with instructions and supplies.
- Hook-up to the patient is quick and simple.
24-hour report turnaround
- Navix' comprehensive ECG reports are returned to your office within 24 hours after receipt of the Holter.
- Our precise results can be emailed, faxed or shipped overnight to your office.
- A high standard of quality, 99.9% or above, at a low cost.
To order a Holter Monitor for a pet, submit the information below:
* indicates required field
Navix, a leading provider of cardiovascular services, partners with hospitals and physician practices to provide a full range of non-invasive heart and vascular diagnostic services, including vascular ultrasound, echocardiography, nuclear medicine and Holter monitoring. Navix's Physician Preceptorship for the Interpretation of Non-Invasive Vascular Ultrasound is one of the most comprehensive programs available in the United States.
Navix Corporation Headquarters, 100 Myles Standish Boulevard, Taunton, MA 02780
Navix is a trademark of Navix Diagnostix, Inc.