NAVIX for your Pet Holter Monitoring
Navix has more than 20 years experience providing Holter monitoring services for dogs, cats and other pets. We have a large number of Holter monitors to support any veterinarian practice. Our services include:
- Accurate assessment of a pets cardiac health
- Check drug therapy and medications
- Episodes of collapsing and/or fainting
- Pre-breeding screening processes
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Abnormal ECGs including:
- Atrial Fibrillation & Atrial Arrhythmias
- Ventricular Arrhythmias
- Premature beats
- Unspecified cardiac dysrhythmias
Easy to use
- The Navix Holter monitor is delivered directly to you, with instructions and supplies.
- Hook-up to the patient is quick and simple.
24-hour report turnaround
- Navix' comprehensive ECG reports are returned to your office within 24 hours after receipt of the Holter.
- Our precise results can be emailed, faxed or shipped overnight to your office.
- A high standard of quality, 99.9% or above, at a low cost.
To order a Holter Monitor for a pet, submit the information below:
* indicates required field
Navix, one of the largest providers of full-service ultrasound labs and vascular training programs, partners with hospitals and physician practices to deliver a broad range of diagnostic services with a specialization in non-invasive vascular ultrasound, echocardiography, nuclear medicine and Holter monitoring. Navix's Physician Preceptorship for the Interpretation of Non-Invasive Vascular Ultrasound is one of the most comprehensive programs available in the United States.
Navix Corporation Headquarters, 100 Myles Standish Boulevard, Taunton, MA 02780
Main Phone: 508.977.2807
Navix is a trademark of Navix Diagnostix, Inc.
Notice of Privacy Practices