NAVIX for your Pet Holter Monitoring
Navix has more than 20 years experience providing Holter monitoring services for dogs, cats and other pets. We have a large number of Holter monitors to support any veterinarian practice. Our services include:
- Accurate assessment of a pets cardiac health
- Check drug therapy and medications
- Episodes of collapsing and/or fainting
- Pre-breeding screening processes
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Abnormal ECGs including:
- Atrial Fibrillation & Atrial Arrhythmias
- Ventricular Arrhythmias
- Premature beats
- Unspecified cardiac dysrhythmias
Easy to use
- The Navix Holter monitor is delivered directly to you, with instructions and supplies.
- Hook-up to the patient is quick and simple.
24-hour report turnaround
- Navix' comprehensive ECG reports are returned to your office within 24 hours after receipt of the Holter.
- Our precise results can be emailed, faxed or shipped overnight to your office.
- A high standard of quality, 99.9% or above, at a low cost.
To order a Holter Monitor for a pet, submit the information below:
* indicates required field
- 120 Registered Technologists
- 150 Clients including Academic & Community Hospitals and Physician Practices
- Over 200,000 cardiovascular procedures annually
- Nearly 100 IAC Accreditation including ICAVL, ICANL and ICAEL
- Preceptorship in Vascular Ultrasound
100 Myles Standish Blvd
Taunton, MA 02780
3219 East Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461
700 Spruce St #101
Philadelphia, PA 19106
301 N Frio
San Antonio, TX 78207
Navix, a market leader in turnkey diagnostic imaging services and vascular educational programs, partners with hospitals, access centers and physician practices to deliver high-quality, cost-effective testing services that achieve the best outcomes for patients. With nearly 20 years experience and more than 100 accredited heart and vascular diagnostic centers throughout the United States, Navix is dedicated to improving cardiovascular care through a collaborative partnership with their clients. Navix's team, many of whom are nationally recognized leaders in vascular ultrasound, ensures the highest quality in vascular testing and training for physicians and technologists. Navix's Vascular Ultrasound Preceptorship provides the most comprehensive training in the advancement of physicians' knowledge in the interpretation of vascular ultrasound and preparation for ARDMS' RPVI credential.
Navix Corporation Headquarters, 100 Myles Standish Boulevard, Taunton, MA 02780
Main Phone: 508.880.3700
Navix is a trademark of Navix Diagnostix, Inc.
Notice of Privacy Practices