NAVIX offers a great opportunity for people who are passionate about quality.
NAVIX is one of the largest employers and independent providers of noninvasive diagnostic services. We have earned a reputation for excellence from our results-oriented approach to diagnostics, education, and consulting services. NAVIX recruits talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to high-quality patient care.
Ultrasound jobs for experienced professionals interested in expanding their knowledge.
Partnering with a growing number of healthcare providers, NAVIX has many job opportunities for experienced ultrasound technologists and sonographers. NAVIX supports the growth and development of our team. That’s why many of our employees have stayed with us for more than 10 years which is unprecedented in the industry. NAVIX offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Reimbursement for Professional Membership Fees
Referral Bonuses – Good people know good people. Regardless of whether you work with us or not, you are eligible to receive a referral bonus of up to $2,000 if the person you refer to us accepts a position.
NAVIX does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
NAVIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. As an equal opportunity employer, NAVIX is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access NAVIX’s career website as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling Recruitment Support at 508-977-2818.
- Nearly 100 Registered Technologists
- Partnerships with Academic & Community Hospitals, Surgery Centers, Access Centers, and Physician Practices
- More than 100 Managed Accredited Facilities including Vascular, Echocardiography, Nuclear and Vein Centers
- More than 1200 Physicians trained in Vascular Ultrasound Interpretation
100 Myles Standish Blvd
Taunton, MA 02780
IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A JOB, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
- Please complete the application form and click on "APPLY", before uploading your resume.
- After completing the form, you can upload your resume by clicking on the "Resume Upload" button at the bottom of this page.