Vein Ablation Training
- July 9-10, 2020
- July 30-31, 2020
- August 6-7, 2020
- September 24-25, 2020
Venous Ablation Training including Use of Vascular Ultrasound for Physicians & Ultrasound Technologists
This course provides a unique opportunity for vascular surgeons, interventional radiologists, interventional cardiologists, general surgeons, and surgical subspecialists, as well as ultrasound technologists, to learn or advance their training in venous ablation procedures. Participants will observe several live vein ablations performed by one of our widely respected surgeons.
With more than 100 vascular and cardiac labs, NAVIX’s faculty have developed deep domain expertise in designing non-invasive vascular diagnostic programs that deliver optimal results for your patients and bottom line. Through a series of didactic lectures, live observations and hands-on case studies, participants will learn how to successfully incorporate venous knowledge, skills, and techniques into their overall practice.
Venous Ablation Course topics include:
- Venous Anatomy: Relevant Anatomy, Anatomic Variants, and Terminology
- Venous Hemodynamics
- Venous Patient: Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Essential Elements of the Venous Ultrasound Exam Including Duplex Ultrasound
- Venous Ablation: VNUS® Closure Procedure (Radio Frequency Vein Ablation)
- Post Ablation: Proper Follow-up and Adjunctive Procedures
- Consultative Strategies for Medical Billing (optional)
Due to the intense learning and live cases, this course is limited to one physician and one technologist per class. This program may be customized as a one, two or three-day program. Physician’s course fees are $1000 per day and an additional $500 per day for the physician’s ultrasound technologist (optional).
- Observing adjunctive procedures which will cover sclerotherapy and micro phlebectomy etc.
- Venous anatomy, hemodynamics and the venous patient plus, venous ultrasound
- After ablation: proper follow-up
- A discussion on ‘building a venous practice’ practical tips and guidelines
- A mix of venous ablation and adjunctive procedures observations
Our Satisfied Clients
100 Myles Standish Blvd
Taunton, MA 02780