Accreditation for Your Vascular Lab
NAVIX VASCULAR ACCREDITATION CONSULTING SERVICES
- Explanation of accreditation standards, guidelines, and process
- Evaluation of your vascular lab’s current practices
- Vascular Lab-specific policies and procedures
- Vascular-specific CME resource for staff
- Case Study Review
- Implementation of compliant vascular reporting
- Quality assurance measures
- Preparation of the electronic application
ARE YOU HAVING AN ACCREDITATION EMERGENCY? NAVIX CAN HELP!
Need Accreditation Maintenance, Training & Support?
Our accreditation experts provide the complete support your program needs to obtain and maintain your accreditation with the American College of Radiology (ACR) or the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC). Whether you need help on a specific problem, an IAC audit, or you want ongoing accreditation maintenance, NAVIX can help! We offer training, quality audits, maintenance, and consulting both hourly, or an ongoing monthly or quarterly program. NAVIX will work with you to customize a solution that best suits your needs.
NAVIX has more than 100 Accredited Labs
Our Satisfied Clients
100 Myles Standish Blvd
Taunton, MA 02780