With more than 20 years of experience and nearly 100 ultrasound laboratories accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC), Navix can help you successfully achieve the highest standards in non-invasive vascular ultrasound.
For quick expansion of your heart and vascular program, Navix offers a turnkey full-service non-invasive vascular laboratory program to help you more effectively detect and diagnose cardiovascular disease.
Navix's turnkey lab services include equipment, registered vascular technologists (RVTs) and echocardiographers, web-based image archive & reporting system, 3D reconstruction of vascular ultrasound images, marketing services and IAC lab accreditation.
A partnership with Navix promises:
- Profitable vascular lab program
- Advanced training in reading vascular exams
- Expertise in reimbursement and accreditation
- Flexible technologist staffing and training services
Your partner in building a profitable lab program:
- Expand your testing services by offering everything from venous and carotid testing to specialized vascular exams such as transcranial Doppler (TCD), visceral vascular and venous reflux for vein ablations.
- Cardiovascular technologist training to support improvements in scope, quality and consistency of ultrasound imaging within the client operations.
- Improve patient outcomes through standardization of advanced protocols that consistently deliver studies with high sensitivity and specificity.
- Increase patient satisfaction by offering a full-service laboratory that provides comprehensive vascular imaging and physiological testing services.
- Experience better lab economics from enhanced reimbursements and more downstream revenue by offering new services and eliminating existing fixed salary and equipment costs.
- Find more patients using Navix's marketing program for increasing the number of referrals and offering community outreach and risk-focused screenings for vascular disease.
Physician and community education increases lab referrals.
Navix's outreach marketing services include a risk-focused stroke and vascular screening program for people in your community. Navix can also provide additional marketing programs that help educate physicians on common vascular disorders such as carotid artery disease, peripheral arterial disease (PAD), abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA), venous disease and visceral vascular disorders. Our staff provides educational programs to referring physicians increasing their awareness of signs and symptoms of cardiovascular disease improving diagnosis (and ultimately treatment) of disease.
Navix offers the most advanced training in vascular ultrasound interpretation available to physicians.
Navix's Preceptorship in Non-invasive Vascular Ultrasound Interpretation is one of the only 4-day programs designed to advance physicians' knowledge and experience in all areas of non-invasive vascular ultrasound. Participants get hands-on scanning experience using the best methods for developing comprehensive ultrasound studies with high specificity and sensitivity that deliver the most accurate information for diagnosis.
500 Cases in Non-invasive Vascular Ultrasound Studies include:
Navix's on-site programs is a cost-effective, flexible option for training your physicians in Vascular Ultrasound Interpretation.
Nationally recognized as a leader in cardiovascular services, Navix's expert faculty have extensive research & development experience in a wide array of cardiac and vascular exams that provide high-quality clinical information to medical practitioners. More reasons you should consider our program:
- Respected ultrasound service provider since 1996
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Courses taught by recognized experts
- Training provided on-site at clientâ€™s location
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 508-977-2807.
What's included in Navix's turnkey lab program?
- Credentialed technologists
- Non-invasive diagnostic services
- Vascular ultrasound
- Nuclear medicine
- Holter monitoring
- Advanced clinical protocols
- Lab accreditation (ICAVL, ICAEL & ICANL)
- Marketing services for lab expansion and increased patient volumes
- Web-based ultrasound image archive & reporting
- 3D reconstruction of vascular ultrasound images
- Optional diagnostic equipment
100 Myles Standish Blvd
Taunton, MA 02780
3219 East Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461
700 Spruce St #101
Philadelphia, PA 19106
301 N Frio
San Antonio, TX 78207
Navix, a market leader in turnkey diagnostic imaging services and vascular educational programs, partners with hospitals, access centers and physician practices to deliver high-quality, cost-effective testing services that achieve the best outcomes for patients. With nearly 20 years experience and more than 100 accredited heart and vascular diagnostic centers throughout the United States, Navix is dedicated to improving cardiovascular care through a collaborative partnership with their clients. Navix's team, many of whom are nationally recognized leaders in vascular ultrasound, ensures the highest quality in vascular testing and training for physicians and technologists. Navix's Vascular Ultrasound Preceptorship provides the most comprehensive training in the advancement of physicians' knowledge in the interpretation of vascular ultrasound and preparation for ARDMS' RPVI credential.
Navix Corporation Headquarters, 100 Myles Standish Boulevard, Taunton, MA 02780
Main Phone: 508.880.3700
Navix is a trademark of Navix Diagnostix, Inc.
Notice of Privacy Practices