Is Your Echocardiography Lab IAC Accredited?
- Adult Transthoracic
- Adult Transesophageal
- Adult Stress
- Pediatric Transthoracic
- Pediatric Transesophageal
What does it Include?
- Explanation of IAC accreditation for echocardiography standards, guidelines, and process
- Evaluation of your lab’s current practices
- Lab-specific policies and procedures
- Echo-specific CME resource for staff
- Case Study Review
- Implementation of compliant reporting
- Quality assurance measures
- Preparation of the electronic application
IAC ACCREDITATION FOR ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY SERVICES INCLUDE:
ARE YOU HAVING AN ACCREDITATION EMERGENCY? NAVIX CAN HELP!
Need Accreditation Maintenance, Training & Support?
Our accreditation experts provide the complete support your program needs to obtain and maintain your accreditation with the American College of Radiology (ACR) or the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC). Whether you need help on a specific problem, an IAC audit, or you want ongoing accreditation maintenance, NAVIX can help! We offer training, quality audits, maintenance, and consulting both hourly, or an ongoing monthly or quarterly program. NAVIX will work with you to customize a solution that best suits your needs.